- Contestants must attend a public/private school or community-based organization in Southwestern Pennsylvania.
- Contestants must be in middle or high school at the time this contest commences.
- Contestants may only be involved with one individual project and also be part of group/ school project.
- Content must be tasteful and appropriate for all ages.
- Content must be original and must not infringe upon any copyright, trademark, or other proprietary rights. Content must also not infringe or invade any rights of publicity or privacy and must be free of defamatory content.
- By submitting an entry, contestants agree that Staunton Farm Foundation reserves the right to disqualify or edit any entry at Staunton Farm Foundation discretion.
- By submitting an entry, contestants agree that Staunton Farm Foundation shall be entitled to the unrestricted use and dissemination of any submissions to this contest for any purpose without compensation.
- All video production work must be done by the contestant(s). No professional assistance may be used in any part of the production or editing. (Note: teachers, support staff and parents may offer minimal technical support but may not aid in the creative process).
- Videos must not exceed (5) minutes in length, including credits. Videos exceeding five minutes will be disqualified.
- Videos must be uploaded to YouTube (you must create a YouTube account to do this).
- Your video needs to be submitted in one of the following formats: .avi, .wmv, .mov, .mp4
- Please make sure your video has the ability to be downloaded and/or is public.
- Contestants must upload their videos onto their (YouTube account) site. Staunton Farm Foundation is not responsible for any failures to encode and/or compress any videos to comply with YouTube for any problems incurred in uploading the content to the site. Staunton Farm Foundation is also not responsible for any entries that are removed or otherwise modified by YouTube for any reason.
By participating in the contest, contestants agree that Staunton Farm Foundation reserves the right to disqualify any entry or contestant for failure to comply with any specified rule or aspect of the contest, including but not limited to failure to include credits or submit creator’s statement, unoriginality, vulgarity, intellectual property infringement or low-quality submissions.
By participating in the contest, contestants agree that Staunton Farm Foundation is not responsible for any incomplete, ineligible, illegible or lost entries or agreements, or for any failure to send or receive entries or agreements due to any difficulties faced by the contestant or by Staunton Farm Foundation.