The Staunton Farm Foundation is seeking proposals from qualified individuals or firms to provide communications/PR services for the Foundation. Successful applicants will demonstrate an ability to provide all the following: creative development of a PR, communications, and media support services.
RFP is due December 1, 2021
Founded in 1937, The Staunton Farm Foundation is a private family foundation that gives behavioral health (mental health and substance use disorders) grants in 10 SW PA counties. The foundation gives about $3 million /year in grants. An average grant is about $50,000.
Key areas are:
- Decriminalizing behavioral health
- Improving culturally competent access to services
- Harm reduction
- Destigmatizing behavioral health
- Rural behavioral health
- 2022 is the 85th Anniversary of Staunton Farm Foundation
RFP is invited, proposal due date, interviewing, selection of successful firm and commencement of contract, will be determined prior to the end of this year.
Proposers shall have substantial experience with the following:
- Providing professional, effective communication services both digitally and in print
- Producing quality graphic design and copywriting
- Devising, implementing, and coordinating PR campaigns
- Developing, implementing, monitoring, and adjusting media strategies while working within a modest budget to promote programs, events and awards and coordinating with multiple parties to meet deadlines
SCOPE OF SERVICES
- Develop an overall PR and media plan that positions Staunton Farm as a contributor to the nonprofit and for-profit communities.
- When people hear SFF, they automatically think mental health (start telling the story of SFF of how we started and how we got here).
- Develop strategic communications and brand support to assist the Staunton Farm in promoting initiatives, events, and programs.
- Graphic design and production of advertising and communication materials (write, edit, and proof copy).
- Create several size templates ads that can be used for conference brochures or when people ask SFF for print/digital ads.
- Offer input on SFF’s current digital presence and create templates for press releases and editorials
PROPOSAL SUBMITTAL AND DUE DATE
Email the proposal to firstname.lastname@example.org. Questions can also be emailed to the same address. Any questions? Call us at 412-281-8020.
Proposals shall include, at a minimum, the following items:
- Cover Letter. A one-page cover letter containing: the name of the person(s) authorized to represent the Proposer in negotiating and signing any agreement which may result from the proposal
- Entity name and address
- Phone, website, and email address
- Staffing. Qualifications of the individuals who will provide the requested services
- Approach/Work Plan. Describe how the Proposer approaches communications projects. How do you assist clients in using existing resources and leveraging the work you provide for them? Provide the success rate in getting press releases published
- Experience/Work Samples. Provide previous work examples that demonstrate how you meet the experience requirements
- Cost/Budget. Provide hourly rates or other fee structures for the services listed in Scope of Services
- Nondiscrimination. Written affirmation that the firm has a policy of nondiscrimination in employment because of race, age, color, sex, religion, national origin, mental or physical handicap, political affiliation, marital status, or other protected class. Minority-owned, women-owned, disadvantaged, or emerging small business are encouraged to apply